Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Problems with Ancestry

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michele

Michele Report 22 Aug 2004 15:47

Hi All, Yesterday I found some of my ancestors on the 1901 census on Ancestry, but every time I click on view image it keeps coming up with Error Processing Request, press the refresh button or try again later. It appears to be the same even if I click on view via another household member. Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem? I had wondered if the 1901 is updated but the pages for that village are not online as yet via Ancestry. Any Ideas Michele

Pat

Pat Report 22 Aug 2004 15:58

Michele, I have had this happen to me now and then. I am on Ancestry at the moment. I have had no problems today or yesterday. If its any help to you let me know what you are trying to see I will try and get it. Pat x

Michele

Michele Report 22 Aug 2004 16:08

Thanks for your help Pat, I will keep trying and hopefully will soon get through, Many Thanks for your kind offer. Michele