Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

early 1800's BIRTHS DEATH MARRIAGES Can u help?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ozzies

Ozzies Report 18 Aug 2004 17:01

HELLO, HAVE SIGNED UP ON ANCESTORY.COM TRYING TO WORK MY WAY BACK ON BIRTH DEATHS AND MARRIAGES BUT TO NO AVAILTHE REPORTS ONLY GO BACK AS FAR 1902 I NEED TO GO BACK TO AT LEAST 1884....... CAN ANY GIVE ME SOME HELP OR ADVISE? Have THEIR LAST KNOW ADDRES, BUT STILL TO NO AVAIL. THANKYOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS MESSAGE

Zoe

Zoe Report 18 Aug 2004 17:12

Beverley before 1902 you should be able to work back through the 1901 then 1891 then 1881 census etc etc Can you give use the details you have of the people you havent found yet and we'll see if we can help or point you in the right direction. Names and place/year of birth etc Zoe

Nettie

Nettie Report 18 Aug 2004 18:33

HIYA ! HAVE YOU TRIED SERCHING ON MORMON SITE ? (FAMILY SEARCH.ORG) LOTS OF INFO ON THERE & COVERS A LOT OF YEARS WHICH MAY BE OF HELP TO YOU. FREE SEARCH AS WELL !!!!! HAS ALSO GOT LOTS OF THE 1881 CENSUS RESULTS ON THERE AS WELL AS OTHER SEARCHES. I HAVE FOUND LOTS OF MY INFO ON THERE!!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 18 Aug 2004 19:04

Ancestry's civil registration index (same info as FreeBMD) starts when civil registration began, in 1837. It isn't complete yet, but I've found lots of relatives on it. Before 1837 you need to look at parish registers. nell