Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Please, please please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Aug 2004 13:39

Please Please and triple please could the people who put messages on the "Trying to find" board please enter if possible a town and county and dates if known. It is very difficult to help you when all we have is "Trying to find the Brown family in the Essex area, anyone related?" Thank you, thank you and triple thank you Linda

Pat Kendrick

Pat Kendrick Report 17 Aug 2004 14:11

Well said Linda but never mind the trying to find relatives I shall be trying to find Paradise where you are. Pat

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Aug 2004 14:35

Unfortunately at work - yuk! Paradise is where I would rather be, on some remote island like Bora Bora where's your paradise? Lin ps Paradise sounds better than London although London's not a bad place when you're not there.

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Aug 2004 14:42

Hop on the plane - Bora Bora here we come!

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Aug 2004 14:55

Nope it's all in my head - it's what's called wishful thinking - I like to think, Thump! it's ok just fell off me chair got carried away, dreaming too hard. Lin