Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

can any one help

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Suzanna

Suzanna Report 16 Aug 2004 14:18

can any one help me trying to find any information about the Symes who lived in stoke on trent aroung the time of 1900,,,,please all info wud help,,my grandad was born in longton stoke on trent on 28/09/1936 so if anyone can find any info on his parents Charles Symes and lottie Symes nee Platt ( they died in 1938-9) it would really help as my grandad never met them,,,he also has 2 brother john and glyn dny no the dob and a sisiter dorathy again dont no dob,,,he had a older brother charles Symes who died in 1946-7 in the mines,,,,any info wud be really helpful,,,i want to get as much info 4 him 4 a birthday present 4 him,,,,thanking u all who have tried,,,,suzanna

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 16 Aug 2004 15:05

suzanna i have found a charlotte plat in longton aged 1yr on the 1901 census could this be his mum if you would like to see the image ,email me and i will send it to you susie