Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Can anyone do an 1891 census look up please?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 12 Aug 2004 10:53

I need a look up on the 1891 census, if you are readng this and can help, then many thanks in advance. I am looking for David and Susannah LOFTS in the Woolpit/Elmswell area of Suffolk. On the census they are believed to be listed with 4 children and a sister of Susannah with the surname of BUCKLE. Many thanks if you can help, this will help crack a bit of confusion I have been experiencing!!

Emma

Emma Report 12 Aug 2004 10:56

Hi Margaret, Here you go: David Lofts, head, mar, 38, general labourer, Woolpit Susannah , wife, 26, Elmswell Pearl, son, 5, scholar, Elmswell Maud M, daur, 3, Elmswell Rosa E, daur, 1, Woolpit William H, son, 2days, Woolpit Rosa E Buckel, sister in law, mar, 37, Elmswell at Ipswich Road, Woolpit, Suffolk Source information: RG12/1455 Registration district: Stow Sub registration district: Rattlesden ED, institution, or vessel: 16 Folio: 161 Page: 17 Emma x