Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Please someone congratulate me

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shan

Shan Report 9 Aug 2004 18:40

Look At the records board under Sue Parkins 1891 lookup please now on page 2 And my thread SUSAN!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iwas so excited that id found them, and i think both Sue and Sammy have gone off line so no congrats after 2 and a half hours, sob, sob, Shan

Esta

Esta Report 9 Aug 2004 18:44

Shan CONGRATULATIONS !! I did read your thread on the other board and was pleased you solved what was obviously an ongoing problem for you all ! Esta

Esta

Esta Report 9 Aug 2004 18:45

Would like a jaffa cake for all your hard work !! Esta :)

Shan

Shan Report 9 Aug 2004 18:49

Thank's Esta, Just love jaffa cake's Shan

The Hrt Man

The Hrt Man Report 9 Aug 2004 19:01

three cheers and a jammie dodger

Shan

Shan Report 9 Aug 2004 19:04

Thank's John Prefer them to Jaffa cake's dont go soggy when you dunk em No offence Esta Shan

Esta

Esta Report 9 Aug 2004 19:14

No offence taken Shan - Jammie dodgers do come in a very close second... Esta :)

Lynne

Lynne Report 9 Aug 2004 19:14

Shan Can't find it - what's the title? Lynne

Geoff

Geoff Report 9 Aug 2004 19:15

Quit while you're winning - it won't get better than this Shan!

Shan

Shan Report 9 Aug 2004 19:22

Word's of wisdom Geoff, you alway's come up Trump's, this was quite a challenge loved every minute of it, just wanted Susan to know i'd found it, think she gave up when Sammy and myself gave up. Purely by accident i found it best wishes to you Shan

Shan

Shan Report 9 Aug 2004 19:28

Hi Lynne in Sale Original added by Susan Parkin 1891 lookup please Shan

Shan

Shan Report 9 Aug 2004 19:41

Hi Joy just love it when it happen's as pleased for them as if it was my own Shan

Geoff

Geoff Report 9 Aug 2004 22:19

Isn't that what babies are covered in?

Shan

Shan Report 9 Aug 2004 23:06

Thank's for the congrat's people.to all my lovley friend's on GC Another one solved, dont you just love it when a plan come's together,(or not) no plan really, but just proved accident's do happen, if anyone want's to know how i found them email me, you will be as surprised as i was Shan

Shan

Shan Report 9 Aug 2004 23:31

dont i sound big headed, Dont congratulate me, tell me to get a life, that's what i tell my eldest kid's,(you sad people (LOL) love u all Shan PS no i havent been drinking Elaines Lambrini

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 10 Aug 2004 01:34

Well done Shan,Now for the 'other side'!!!!!lol Maggie

Judy

Judy Report 10 Aug 2004 02:01

How about a WOOHOO?! Congrats! Judy )