Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

trying to find missing twin siblings.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Aug 2004 19:40

know this is a long shot but don't know where to start.haven't any information only about my father who had an affair within his marriage and as a result the women had twins.all i can let you know is my fathers name is geoffery john perry and he was in the navy at the time of the affair.i think my oarents were living in scotland at the time and it could have been dundee because i moved down south to gosport hampshire when i was 6 months old.my fathers parents lived there too.if this rings a bell with anyone then would be great to hear from you.they would be around my sisters age now which would be between 39yrs to 40years.

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Aug 2004 22:13

Lisa Try putting this on the Trying to Find board.