Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Can the 1901 decoder be downloaded worldwide?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Smiley

Smiley Report 1 Aug 2004 16:30

Or is it just accessible to the Brits (in the UK) Thanks Sam

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Aug 2004 16:36

I would have thought it could be. This is the address if you haven't got it http://www.censusdecoder.*com take out the * from the address

Smiley

Smiley Report 1 Aug 2004 17:20

Hi I've already got the decoder, I'm in Sunny Gloucester UK, I have someone emailing me from NZ asking for decoder info which I'm happy to give, but I just wondered if there is a reason he cannot download the decoder himself Thanks for your help Sam

Annabel

Annabel Report 2 Aug 2004 03:10

I am in Australia and had no trouble down loading it, Also now I can get the 1891, 1901 census on ancestry free site names and places, but you have to join if you want more, that why I made the best of the free trial that ended aug 1 (was on the tips and records board) ANN