Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

free BMD

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris

Chris Report 27 Jul 2004 14:35

Is anyone having trouble getting on Free BMD iv been trying for 3 days even at 12.30 pm and cant get on it, just saying web site broken or may be busy try again later, its driving me mad!!!!!!!!! Christine

Roy

Roy Report 27 Jul 2004 14:52

I've just logged in and it's slow but working, may be affected by the same problem that Google has had.

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Jul 2004 15:43

Christine I often find FreeBMD slow, so I use the Ancestry site instead - its the same info, but presented differently, and quicker to respond. I have to log in, but its still free. Helen

Chris

Chris Report 28 Jul 2004 14:55

Thanks Roy,Helen And Joy I'll keep trying but still unable to get on......sulk!!!!!

Christine2

Christine2 Report 28 Jul 2004 14:59

I have just got the search page up no problem. Can I look something up for you. Only got 5 minutes though before I have to go away until later. Cheers - hrissie