Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1871 look up please pretty please...........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kelly

Kelly Report 26 Jul 2004 20:28

Hi Im hopeing someone can help me. Im looking For my Daveneys on the 1871 census. I have logged on to ancestry but the Yorkshire 1871 isnt online yet. Please can someone with it on disk look. They were living at 28 japan street, ovenden on the 1881 census if this helps. Head of the Household wil probably Charles Daveney (Chas) age 38 - Dublin Sarah Dveney age 33 - heywood Im interested to see any children etc who may be living with them. Thank you so much to anyone who may be able to help Kelly xxxxxxx

Beverly

Beverly Report 28 Jul 2004 23:29

hi kelly i hope this helps u out. on the 1881 census at latter day saints charles daveney and sarah of 28 japan street. children Clara daughter aged 20 cordelia daughter aged 18 evangeline daughter aged 16 Francis son aged 12 Wilfred son aged 9 Miranda daughter aged 6 Elizabeth daughter aged 6 Lucy daughter aged 5 Charlotte Daveney Mother aged 70 Beverly