Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

WHATS HAPPENING????

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christine

Christine Report 20 Jul 2004 20:55

Is there a problem or is it me??? I have just tried to add a reply to a message and twice have had the message 'Add a Title' As there is now place to add a title I have had to abandon. Christine

Geoff

Geoff Report 20 Jul 2004 20:57

Was this the "Unclean" message? - I couldn't post either, so started my own as an answer.

Christine

Christine Report 20 Jul 2004 20:58

It was.....see above thread....yours

Michele

Michele Report 20 Jul 2004 21:00

Me to Im also having problems adding to this thread Michele

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 20 Jul 2004 21:01

I think it's because the originator has used quote marks ' ' in the title - I did this once and no one could answer on my question either.

Grace

Grace Report 20 Jul 2004 21:10

I agree, I to have been trying to reply to "unclean " and got no where, I agree with geof, my mother called it churching and it was to make her clean and thanks for a safe delivery. here goes I will try again.

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 20 Jul 2004 21:17

hi all I have e-mailed GR/GC about this problem,we have had this before,I will let you all know what they say. sue