Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Stressed about Canada!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Leigh

Leigh Report 9 Jul 2004 00:10

Ok, I'm not having much success! It has been a long week! Can someone please tell me how I can get a copy of a marriage certificate (1919) from Toronto Canada/or the information on it? I know who and when, but only that the marriage was in Toronto!!!

Gill

Gill Report 9 Jul 2004 00:21

Hi Leigh, my name is Gill and i live in Ontario about 5 hours from Toronto, if you send me the info you have i will see if i can find out anything for you

Leigh

Leigh Report 9 Jul 2004 22:50

Hello Gill Thank you for your kind offer. I have e-mailed you directly with the details. Many thanks Leigh

Stephen

Stephen Report 10 Jul 2004 04:00

Hi Leigh this is ssteve in canada heres a site that might help it also has a link to registry site for marriages births deaths etc hpoe this helps

Susan

Susan Report 10 Jul 2004 04:01

Hi Leigh, I live in Toronto, and will try and help you too. It's great of Gill to offer as well. I'll do some checking to find out what to do for you.If you or Gill want to pass on the info' you've got. Sue Corbett

Leigh

Leigh Report 10 Jul 2004 15:51

Thank you all! Steve, unfortunately it looks as though your website address has been wiped off! Think that you need to put an asterisk in the address to stop that happening. Would be glad if you could enter it again. Susan Will e-mail you directly. Thank you Leigh