Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

2004 Electoral Register

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fee

Fee Report 7 Jul 2004 11:59

Has anyone got access to the disc on this,if so,can you e-mail me please?

Fi aka Wheelie Spice

Fi aka Wheelie Spice Report 7 Jul 2004 18:17

From one Fi to another Fee, 192.com has the 2004 Electoral Roll on it. Just came out. Plus you will probably find people on bt.com using directory enquiries. Fi

Susan

Susan Report 7 Jul 2004 21:15

what's 192?

Sheila

Sheila Report 7 Jul 2004 22:22

Hi Susan, In answer to your questions 192 is the directory enquiries web-site, also you can look things up on www.bt(.)co.uk, to find address and phone numbers, as long as the person is not ex-directory :O) Another helpful site is wwb4usearch(.)co.uk as long as its up and running, its been of for a while due to upgraded but I think its ok, now. Regards Sheila p.s. Don,t forget to remove the brackets when you type in the web site.

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ*

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ* Report 7 Jul 2004 22:28

Bear in mind that for the last couple of years there has been an option not to be included on the freely- available electoral roll. I assume that discs and websites etc. will therefore not have those who took the option not to be included, listed on them.