Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Begging help with 1837.!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ann

Ann Report 6 Jul 2004 21:01

Sorry to be cheeky but does any one have a spare credit for 1837.? I just applied to GRO for a cert using the info I found on there recently but they are saying that the details are wrong so they cannot issue it. I stupidly did not save the page- could kick myself now- I probably copied it down wrong, or put the wrong quarter or something- can anyone have a quick look? I am looking for a death in 1906 March qtr I think, in Pontypridd 11a 248- name of Ellen Derry, 11 years old. Thanks a bundle!!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jul 2004 21:04

Hi Ann It's the June quarter! All other details correct, ie 11a 248 Ellen Derry aged 11 (there were two Ellen Derrys!). Best wishes, Mandy :)

Ann

Ann Report 6 Jul 2004 21:06

Wow Mandy, you are amazing- how quick was that??? Thanks!!!