Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Where did it go????

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anne

Anne Report 5 Jul 2004 22:16

I was just answering a question about Family History mags but when I added it it had gone. Where did it go??? Confused Anne

♥ Nardia

♥ Nardia Report 5 Jul 2004 22:20

sorry that was my fault, was trying to edit the message and hit delete instead. nardia

Anne

Anne Report 5 Jul 2004 22:29

What I was trying to say was that I get 'Your Family Tree' It's rather pricy at £4.99 but I like it a lot. It has a fresh modern approach specially for newbies. This is the one with the 2002/3 electoral roll on a CD. Havn't had time to look at it yet. The mag came out for subscribers at the end of last week so I expect it will be in the shops any time now. Don't delay - it sells out very quickly. Anne

♥ Nardia

♥ Nardia Report 5 Jul 2004 22:30

thankyou for that will look out for it. nardia

Jan

Jan Report 5 Jul 2004 23:56

Anne I bought 'Your Family Tree' last week but mine didn't have the electoral roll on the CD.What issue is yours please?

Anne

Anne Report 6 Jul 2004 13:41

It was 'Your Family Tree' issue 14, August 2004 Anne