Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

help can't get on

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

toto

toto Report 2 Jul 2004 23:54

hi can anyone help me every time i click on a message board or a post i get the page cannot be found so i click back and back and back some times up to 6 times till i get on is it me my pc or gg fed up allen

Maggie

Maggie Report 2 Jul 2004 23:57

No - I've had the same problem tonight, seems to be getting a bit better now. Maggie

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 2 Jul 2004 23:58

Don't worry Allan I think we all had the same problems. It seems to be okay now though Christine

toto

toto Report 3 Jul 2004 00:07

hi all this is my 3 try i am glad it is not just me as i was going to give up but now i will stay on a bit longer thank's allen

toto

toto Report 3 Jul 2004 00:10

it's me conn't get off going to bed good night ( i hope) allen