Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

msn problems

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 2 Jul 2004 18:37

can someone help my hubby(poor soul)lol hes got 4 emails in his msn box but everytime he he goes to open them by clicking on the senders name he gets a box coming up telling him to sign up for 14.99!!! why cant he access his mails.i can lol susie

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 2 Jul 2004 18:46

Is it full up Susie? I get that message when I have no more room left so I just have a clear out and it's back to normal again. Sheila

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 2 Jul 2004 18:49

sheila he never uses the account.he only uses his ntl one. the messages are all from hotmail. susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jul 2004 18:52

Hi Susie (mate) One question and thought - does he know the senders of these emails??? Strange that he never uses it and now has 4 messages !! Gaynor - in a very wet and windy Bucks lol

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 2 Jul 2004 18:52

Maybe the wrong page is coming up. sometimes I have to click on the envelope a couple of times to get the non post mail service. The only other thing to look at is the % box on the left because if those e-mails are big they will have used all the space up. Sheila

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 2 Jul 2004 18:58

gaynor they are all from hotmail staff!! as he goes to open them he gets a page saying "no account expiration" "virus scanning" . the mind boggles susie..in a wet,warm and windy bucks lol

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 2 Jul 2004 19:04

I didnt say that very well....sometimes when I go into the post page the wrong page comes up and I cant open anything (its usually blue when its the wrong one) so I just click on the place to go into the mail page again(the envelope at the top) and the right page comes up. Confused ? I am ...lol Sheila in cold and very windy Brighton

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 2 Jul 2004 19:08

sheila lol...so am i:) the page is white and there isnt an option to go into anything lol its just advertising things,like free space and more storage and virus thingies lol susie in wet,warm and windy bucks

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 2 Jul 2004 19:27

Maybe its a virus Susie. :(