Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

linconlshire census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Denise

Denise Report 21 Jun 2004 18:05

does anyone know of any sites where i can view 1841 1851 1861 census of lincolnshire

Sidami

Sidami Report 21 Jun 2004 18:58

Hi Denise, I wish someone would come up with a site to view these, but I think we will have to buy the census's, I am thinking about purchasing them. Sue

Denise

Denise Report 21 Jun 2004 19:07

Hi Sue, Do you where i can purchase them

Dawn

Dawn Report 21 Jun 2004 19:23

I have the 1841 census for Lincs if you want a lookup. Some areas are very faint, also there is no name or place search so please be as accurate as poss. Dawn

Denise

Denise Report 21 Jun 2004 19:35

hi dawn, i'm looking for william ellingworth born 1816 in Hacconby or Stainfield. in the 1861 census horbling village William 45 Shepherd, Hacconby Ann 42 Asgarby Mary A 12 Scholar, Helpringham Henry 10 Scholar, Horbling i'm really trying to find his parents many thanks