Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Free BMD Updated today 3rd June

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janet

Janet Report 3 Jun 2004 06:59

Title says it all Janet

Foxyfeline

Foxyfeline Report 3 Jun 2004 07:08

Thanks for that Janet, I've been waiting and waiting, and as soon as I take my eyes off it, it updates!!! typical!!! Now to have a look........ Lisa xx

Smiley

Smiley Report 3 Jun 2004 08:46

Thanks for the info, I was hoping my grandmother's birth would be there at last, but no :( *My great-great uncle's marriage is though, another line to trace back, busy days ahead :)

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Jun 2004 08:51

Janet Many thanks for that; I was planning to do some work today so that will be a great help. Mandy :)

Susan

Susan Report 3 Jun 2004 13:18

I know i am a dope can someone explain what has been updated? thanx

BrianW

BrianW Report 3 Jun 2004 13:40

I had almost given up hope! The last update was 18 April (which was early) and it's been one of the longest 6 weeks in my life.