Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

where is this

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephen

Stephen Report 28 May 2004 02:46

Hi there this is steve from Canada again does anyone know where this is Upper Beeding, SSX im really new to tracing family history so im a little lost most of the time .any hepl would be great Hi folks many thanks for the info look forward to the pictures if you get them carole thaks again steve from canada

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 28 May 2004 02:54

SSX is Sussex. I'll see if I can find Upper Beeding. Note: According to my map (which isn't always correct) Upper Beeding is on the southeastern tip of England.

Deborah

Deborah Report 28 May 2004 02:57

Hi Steve Upper beeding is in sussex according to a web search. I got a result for www(.)Genuki(.)org(.)uk under sussex(remove brackets). Hope this helps Deb

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 28 May 2004 03:03

Here's another site: http://www.westsussex(.)gov(.)uk/content/your-council/ parish-static-content/upper-beeding.jsp remove ( )

Carole

Carole Report 28 May 2004 08:53

Hi Steve, I am going on a "Treasure Hunt" in that area, which may well take me to Upper Beeding next weekend. If it does, I'll take some digital pics & send them to you so you can see where your ancestors came from. Carole