Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

tech problem

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

krimpers

krimpers Report 22 May 2004 21:03

i dont have a bit at the top of my page to put www. in if you know what i mean how do i get it back thanks isabel

Judy

Judy Report 22 May 2004 21:17

If you're using Internet Explorer, place your mouse at the top of the screen and RIGHT CLICK in the toolbar (where there are no icons.) A small box will appear. At the bottom of this box choose CUSTOMIZE. You will then have the option to put the address bar (or not) as well as other options. Judy

BobClayton

BobClayton Report 22 May 2004 21:18

Isabel go to View /toolbars and click address bar. It's a good idea to click "lock the tool bars". Bob

Bob

Bob Report 22 May 2004 22:10

Did you press F11? if so do it again to get the header back. Bob