Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

For Gen in Ealing

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Debbie

Debbie Report 15 May 2004 12:09

Hi Gen Just read your message about trying to look at Your Thread. No you are not the only one I am having trouble too. I think everybody is trying to gain access and GC servers cannot handle it. And the reason I could not put this answer on your thread was that when I went to add a message it said add title first. Debbie

Gen

Gen Report 15 May 2004 12:59

Hi Debbie, Glad to know I am not the only one but you are the 4th person to tell me you could not post a message on my thread I wonder if I did something wrong when I posted it although did nothing differently. Probably never know lol! Gen

Debbie

Debbie Report 15 May 2004 19:44

Hi Gen I am still trying to get onto my threads but it just wont go. I waited 5 minutes and it still didnt do anything so I gave up. Debbie

Frances in Norwich

Frances in Norwich Report 15 May 2004 20:16

Hi Gen, I tried to reply to your thread earlier today but got the same message. I agree that the idea is a good one but it is frustrating not being able to access it easily. Maybe it will improve - let`s hope so! Frances