Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Interesting site!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gen

Gen Report 14 May 2004 22:14

Just found a site that is new to me and I think it has a bit of something for everyone but regardless has some interesting things on it. http://homepages.ihug[.]co.nz/~hughw/files[.]html take out brackets. Gen

Heather

Heather Report 14 May 2004 23:38

Good one Gen, I hadn't seen it before either. Heather

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 May 2004 12:42

A motley collection, with some nuggets worth looking for. Info on Wiltshire, Cornwall, Gloucestershire, lists of officers, names from Pigots directory, Metropolitan police, all sorts.

Lorna

Lorna Report 15 May 2004 13:03

Thanks Very interesting and well worth a browse (and Buckinghamshire is actually in it!)

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 15 May 2004 13:27

gen ive tried it but all i get is ihug.co.nz nothing on there about genealogy at all is there another thingy i have to go into once im on the site susie