Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Welsh record's

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cosmosmallpiece

Cosmosmallpiece Report 14 May 2004 21:11

Hi does anyone no any good Welsh site's or have the 1891 census. I am looking for an address in Barry?

Cosmosmallpiece

Cosmosmallpiece Report 14 May 2004 22:28

Thank's i go and try now

Cosmosmallpiece

Cosmosmallpiece Report 14 May 2004 22:35

Hi been to Free cen no Welsh census on there.

Annie

Annie Report 14 May 2004 23:34

Hiya You can try looking under the Federation of Family History Societies publications index - removing the brackets http://www(.)ffhs(.)co(.)uk/genfair/system/index(.)html also http://www(.)LJresearch(.)info - they have an interest in Barry but not sure how much of 1891 they have available. Best wishes from Wales Ann

Cosmosmallpiece

Cosmosmallpiece Report 14 May 2004 23:43

Thank's Ann i will try them now . Cheer's Lita

*~*~ Maisie from  Wales. *~*~

*~*~ Maisie from Wales. *~*~ Report 15 May 2004 00:12

You may find Glamorgan Family History web site a help if not contact me I live in Cardiff and may be able to help you I visit Barry a lot and have many friends there. Another sight to try and look at is Legacy. Hope this can help you if you want to e mail me please do and I will help as much as I can.

Cosmosmallpiece

Cosmosmallpiece Report 15 May 2004 00:17

Thank you Massie thank you for your offer ,i will take a look at the web site my be i will take you up on your offer i will keep in touch. Thank's again Lita