Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thank You GC

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarah

Sarah Report 13 May 2004 16:50

Thanks to GC we now have a search box at the top of the page. Just type in what you are looking for and ZAPP, there should be all threads to do with your enquiry. With any luck you should also beable to read a thread that was from a few months ago. Can it get any easier? Thank you GC Sarah

Sarah

Sarah Report 13 May 2004 16:54

Ive just typed in the word MIDDLESEX and it gave me 2 boards of them. The first one dated 23 Jul 03. So i would assume they go back to the very start. It makes things a lot easier. Sarah

Rachel

Rachel Report 13 May 2004 19:29

I just wanted to say ta as well. It's nice to know they are trying to improve things, and listening to us! Rachel

Chris

Chris Report 13 May 2004 20:52

Thank you GC and thanks for the tip Sarah.