Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

message for jackie wing

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 12 May 2004 18:12

hi jackie i have found 3 people with surname WING in LEEDS 1881 census,they are all nurses ELLEN WING NURSE unmarried 26 yrs old from KIRKSTALL LEEDS WEST YORKSHIRE LOUISA WING NURSE unmarried 21 yrs old from LEEDS WEST YORKSHIRE ANNIE WING NURSE unmarried 24 yrs old from BURLEY LEEDS WEST YORKSHIRE. I was looking for my rellies and i ended up with 20 pages i had to print it all off because it was interesting because of all the names that are on it,i think it was a hospital but i have never heard of the street it was on and i have lived in LEEDS all my life. good luck with finding your rellies SUE

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 14 May 2004 20:07

NUDGE