Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

anyone with access to dob s

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anne

Anne Report 6 May 2004 13:40

just got my grandparents marriage certificate, after a long wait. found out that my grandfather was born1875 william tully, sarah boswell was born 1879, so thats a few years out . so can anyone look up those dates for me .be most grateful anne THANKS KATH, WHEN YOU LOOKED THEM UP DID IT SAY WHO PARENTS WERE? ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR HELP .

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 6 May 2004 15:48

Have checked all of 1875 on 1837online and the only William Tully born that year was: William Ledru Tully, 2nd Qtr. 1875, Auckland, 10a, 361 There is one other possibility: Tully, male, born 4th Qtr. 1875, Birmingham, 6d, 45 If you are just going by the age he gave on his marriage certificate to work out his year of birth, I can tell you that a lot of my ancestors lied about their ages on quite a few occasions.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 6 May 2004 16:06

Checked for Sarah Boswells on 1837online for 1879 Choice of two: Sarah Boswell, 1st. Qtr. 1879, B. Stortford, 3a, 347 Sarah Boswell, 4th Qtr. 1879, Northampton, 3b, 93