Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Is there any family in Essex the Williamsons didn'

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

duchessofessex

duchessofessex Report 4 May 2004 21:42

My Williamson ancestors came from Great Tey, Earls Colne Braintree, and my line, down to Barking along the way they married into The Hull family twice, Pudney family twice, Raven family twice, Bryant family, Harrington family, i have lost count of the Williamson/Blackwell marriages. i think i must be DNA linked to most of the families in Essex and there i was thinking i was a thorougbred London Girl.... oh Well bring on the Essex girl jokes!!

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 3 Jul 2004 15:54

Yep, the ones in OZ. signed: The Wizard of Oz.

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Jul 2004 16:01

Deborah we must all be DNA-linked somewhere along the line. Think how few marriage partners our ancestors had to choose from and be glad yours were so varied. Helen