Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

pearly king & queen

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Darren

Darren Report 2 May 2004 22:50

My great grand parents where Henry (Harry) Tabram & his wife Florence where pearly king & queen of Hoxton and appeared on this is your life with Bert Matthews, Henry Tabram was born in 1869 does anybody have any infomation on these two?

Lynda ~

Lynda ~ Report 2 May 2004 23:26

Hi Darren Can't find anything that fits with the dates on Ancestry Do you know what area/ place Harry/Henry was born? Lynda

Darren

Darren Report 3 May 2004 13:00

I'm afraid I don't know birth places. There children also lived in Hoxton/Shoreditch, the address given on one of the birth certificates of there children(my Nan) was 65 Philip St, Kingsland Rd, Shoreditch. Thanks for looking.

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 3 May 2004 13:01

Darren, go onto Ask Jeeves or Google and put in "pearly kings" - don't forget the quote marks at each end - and it brings up loads of sites. Maz. XX