Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Printing Tree from GC?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JALimestonePlains

JALimestonePlains Report 25 Apr 2004 02:57

Can anyone assist please What is the best way to print tree from GC site, or does it have to be downloaded? Thanks JA

Stan

Stan Report 25 Apr 2004 19:44

I think you will have to download it to a program that uses or reads GEDCOM files. Stan

Pat Kendrick

Pat Kendrick Report 25 Apr 2004 20:39

JA I have printed from GC. I can only do it by going to print preview and then click on print though but I,m not to clever with technicalities. It works for me that way give it a try. Pat

JALimestonePlains

JALimestonePlains Report 26 Apr 2004 03:38

Thanks everyone for taking the time to give me tips. It was as I thought but wanted to check Regards J.A.

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 Apr 2004 21:22

I asked GC when we would be able to do this a few weeks ago and they said they were trying to get it up soon!! I can print one page at a time but not the whole width of the sheet. Margaret