Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone got a phone number for J Backler?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Annie

Annie Report 18 Apr 2004 22:43

We got to help this poor lady ...

Rick

Rick Report 18 Apr 2004 22:44

rotflmao !!!!

Sidami

Sidami Report 18 Apr 2004 22:48

What does that mean Rick???????

Steven

Steven Report 18 Apr 2004 22:54

Hi Sue it means Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Arse Off Steve.

Sidami

Sidami Report 18 Apr 2004 23:02

Steven, That is not very nice.........lol

Sidami

Sidami Report 18 Apr 2004 23:05

Karen, I have emailed her but she has not replied, I know what it is like when you first enter the unknown, I got a lot of help with people on this site when I first started out would not of got as far back if I had not of had the help.......

Annie

Annie Report 18 Apr 2004 23:05

Yep I think she might be v embarassed. Was trying to stop her before she went any further. Tell you what though, I wish I had some Backley's in my tree. I'd think it was Christmas! A

Smiley

Smiley Report 18 Apr 2004 23:44

It certainly has made me laugh. Not what the poor lady has been doing, maybe without realising, *got to give the girl a break*.... but the title of this thread...............HILARIOUS, thank you Anne, you've made my day....rotfcwl (ROLLING ON THE FLOOR CURLED-UP WITH LAUGHTER) A more tasteful version of Rick's previous acronym ;);)