Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Is there something wrong ?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 12 Apr 2004 19:16

I've been trying to put a message on the tips board and so has my friend and we keep getting problems. She has a message saying the database for genes connected is full up and she has to back up the transaction log for the database to free some space. She has no idea how to do this. I've been trying and get a Page cannot be displayed followed by Invalid Web Item (19008 Web class runtime). What does all this mean ? Mary Brooke If this actually reaches the board this time Ill be amazed !

Janice

Janice Report 12 Apr 2004 19:18

The database message is for the database administrator and shouldn't be seen by us mere mortals! Nothing that you are supposed to do so don't worry about it. Janice

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 12 Apr 2004 19:19

seems like the site has been down . Viv.

Mary

Mary Report 12 Apr 2004 19:31

All seems ok now - feel a bit daft putting the message up now ! Oh well, at least now we know. Mary

Rick

Rick Report 12 Apr 2004 20:08

I think all the Database Administrators have gone to an Easter convention somewhere! Ancestry and LDS are playing up too. Rick.

Deborah

Deborah Report 12 Apr 2004 20:34

Hi all I was having trouble earlier, gave up in the end. Have just come back, had to log-in proper, new front page! GC are obviously mavking changes again! Debbie

SueinKent

SueinKent Report 12 Apr 2004 20:53

Mary I tried to leave a message earlier, but got the same message as your friend. On return I didn't have to log in proper and I've still got the same front page, what's on the new one? Sue