Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What is wrong with LDS today?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jackie

Jackie Report 11 Apr 2004 10:33

Is it me, my computer, the server, the site, or Easter Sunday?? Can't get anything on LDS today. Now I know there are going to be loads of messages saying that there's nothing wrong with the site and I really have lost it!! Jackie

Pat Kendrick

Pat Kendrick Report 11 Apr 2004 10:34

No you have not lost it. There is a problem today, see my theme family search today on here. Pat

Jackie

Jackie Report 11 Apr 2004 10:46

It always happens when I'm all geared up and on the scent! At least, for once it isn't just me! Jackie

Tracey

Tracey Report 11 Apr 2004 10:58

It is 6am in the States and I am up early going to Sunrise service. Thought I'd just check LDS site before I go because I too have a new lead to follow up on, kept me up all night thinking about it and now I can't get on either!

Jackie

Jackie Report 11 Apr 2004 11:05

11am here Tracey. Maybe they're putting lots more records on the site (wishful thinking) or it is something to do with being Easter -technicians not working today. jackie

Irene

Irene Report 11 Apr 2004 14:15

Thought it was just me or my computer. Will have to try later. Irene

Rick

Rick Report 11 Apr 2004 14:27

I kept getting a message "Serach not available due to maintenance" yesterday. What with that & Ancestry being so slow, it was a very frustrating day. Rick.

Jackie

Jackie Report 11 Apr 2004 15:11

Just had a message through that Devon FFS is emailing me lots of BMD records through. That should keep me busy, anyway! Twitching to get on. Jackie