Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Why do I keep posting twice?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pam

Pam Report 9 Apr 2004 19:48

Can someone explain why all my postings appear twice? Pam

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 9 Apr 2004 20:22

Are you double clicking the add message instead of single clicking it? Just a thought. Regards, Viv.

VIVinHERTS

Are you double clicking the add message instead of single clicking it? Just a thought. Regards, Viv.

VIVinHERTS

Just double clicked, sorry! Viv.

Annie

Annie Report 9 Apr 2004 20:23

Viv's caught it now! A

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 9 Apr 2004 20:31

Click-happy forefinger Ann! Viv.

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 9 Apr 2004 20:52

Or mices! Lol. Viv.

Pam

Pam Report 9 Apr 2004 21:06

No, not clicking twice..........will post this once and see what happens...................? Pam

Pam

Pam Report 9 Apr 2004 21:07

No, not clicking twice..........will post this once and see what happens...................? Pam

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 10 Apr 2004 00:00

Pam, that's a whole minute later.........

Lynda

Lynda Report 10 Apr 2004 08:40

I must admit the other day, a message I'd posted appeared 4 times.... I think I managed to delete 3 before it was noticed!!! Put it down to impatience click...click...click ...click as system was slow! Lynda