Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

PLEASE HELP. This is getting really boring!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 26 Mar 2004 12:31

I renewed my membership on Tuesday and everything was ok to start with. Today I can't email other members through the site or contact GC. Could somebody please ask GC to sort it out for me. Thanks Jeanette

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 Mar 2004 12:36

Jeanette, Post a few more details of what happens when you try to email etc and I'll mail them for you Paul

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 26 Mar 2004 12:50

Thanks Paul The first time I tried to email a member my screen just went blank and stayed like that. The second time I got this message: Error: An internal exception has occured (900-WebClass Runtime) Not sure of the technical terms here Paul so bear with me! When I tried to email GC I clicked on send, the message disappeared and a box appeared which says Request Sent with an OK to click on. This is on a blank screen. The little blue thing that travels accross the bottom of the page has got stuck 3/4 of the way accross. It's been like that for about 15 minutes now. Told you I wasn't good with technical terms. lol Jeanette

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 Mar 2004 13:13

I've mailed them and asked them to look at this message thread, I've given them the thread number. Paul

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 26 Mar 2004 13:17

Thanks Paul. Much appreciated. Jeanette

BrianW

BrianW Report 26 Mar 2004 14:05

Have you tried closing your computer down and restarting?

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 Mar 2004 21:30

I changed my e-mail address at the week-end and two days later I could not log on for 3 days. It would appear that they have mis-spelt my new e-mail address. I am logged on tonight with the wrong verson. Wonder what tomorrow will bring!! I miss not being able to get on this site. LOL Margaret

Genes

Genes Advisor Report 30 Mar 2004 11:25

Hi Jeanette, I am really sorry that you have been having problems. I have had a look at your registration and it all seems okay. Please contact us at support. You do not have to be logged in to do this. We can then send you a link to log in with.