Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Computer question please.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sidami

Sidami Report 24 Mar 2004 10:50

This message keeps coming up on my computer and I really don't know what it means. ms1mn. exe-application error. The instruction at "OX77f83aef" referenced memory at "0x009b49c4" The memory could not be written click to terminate. I do wish they would make it easy for us. Any help please. Sue...............

Kevin

Kevin Report 24 Mar 2004 11:08

Type the reference number in to google and it will give you a page where it will try and tell you whats wrong. bear in mind that some times in it is in computer speak and hard to understand or impossible.

Sidami

Sidami Report 24 Mar 2004 12:24

Hello Colin, I use Windows xp, I do use outlook but it comes up any time when I am clearing the pages. regards Sue

Sidami

Sidami Report 24 Mar 2004 15:53

Hello Colin, I have emptied my temp files I think there was 234 cookies, what ever that means, do we have to empty these ? Thanks for all your help. Sue

Sidami

Sidami Report 24 Mar 2004 16:11

Colin, I didn't really notice what was in the temp files, how often do I empty these? Sue

Sidami

Sidami Report 24 Mar 2004 16:22

Colin, What is a temporary file? Sue

Sidami

Sidami Report 24 Mar 2004 17:13

Colin, It has, thankyou for your time and patience today. Sue.........................................................