Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What's happening to our contacts?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michelle

Michelle Report 24 Mar 2004 08:13

Does anyone know what's happening to the contacts? I have been contacted by several people over the last two weeks, but if I hadn't checked my contacts box, I wouldn't have known. I have contacted GC and hope to get an explanation. I have also contacted the people myself and given them an alternative email address, but it looks like I have been ignoring people. So to anyone out there who may have contacted me, I will eventually get back to you. M.

N

N Report 24 Mar 2004 09:10

Please see my thread ( 638255 ) - it contains the response from GC on this problem.

Aileen

Aileen Report 24 Mar 2004 10:22

Although I haven't had any problems receiving emails, I am beginning to wonder whether the couple of people I've written to recently and who haven't replied, have not received MY emails! I visit this web site regularly so always check in view of the recent threads about this problem but I suppose there are many others who only look in occasionally so wouldn't necessarily realise that emails are piling up for them in 'contacts'. Aileen

Michelle

Michelle Report 25 Mar 2004 07:41

I've received a reply from GC to say, my problem should now be resolved, we shall see. Looked back on thread (number above), and don't feel so alone in this problem now. M.