Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1901 censusdecoder

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 22 Mar 2004 14:51

Is anyone else not gettin the info high lighted in grey any tips on how to slove this

mab

mab Report 22 Mar 2004 15:08

Hi Jeffrey, I thought version 1.0.10 solved this one? Have you got this update? Marian

Patricia

Patricia Report 23 Mar 2004 14:51

HI i have up dated but it is still not highlightin them in gray

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 23 Mar 2004 14:57

jeff im not getting highlights either susie

Geoff

Geoff Report 23 Mar 2004 16:28

The grouping only seems to work for page IDs anyway (for which you should get colours) - set your preferred colours in "Options".

Sidami

Sidami Report 23 Mar 2004 16:28

No I am not getting families highlighted, still none the wiser I have updated but still no good. Sue

mab

mab Report 23 Mar 2004 18:27

My version 1.0.10 highlights in the usual way after grouping by page id, (grouping by person id does not work at all now that the census site has scuppered it). I haven't done anything other than downloading the new version (?) Marian