Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Spywareblaster problem?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

mab

mab Report 22 Mar 2004 14:38

Since downloading Spywareblaster I have been unable to do searches on the family search Census page - not all the drop-down menu boxes appear. I can search as normal from the 'All resources' & IGI pages. Has anyone else had any similar problems? Marian

Geoff

Geoff Report 22 Mar 2004 14:44

I've been having problems with the census too - I hadn't connected the two things - that's a right pain!

mab

mab Report 22 Mar 2004 15:04

Hi Geoff, strange that it's just the one page isn't it? I haven't noticed any difference in anything else I use. I hope some expert comes up with an answer (Judy??) Marian

Emma

Emma Report 22 Mar 2004 15:08

Marian, I'm also having a problem with the boxes not appearing on the 1881 census, however, I haven't got Spywareblaster so I think it's probably just a coincidence - it normally happens when they're doing some maintenance on the LDS site - so hopefully it's just a temporary glitch! Emma.

mab

mab Report 22 Mar 2004 15:14

Thank you Emma, another red herring then! I downloaded on the 20th and noticed the problem soon after, so it has lasted 3 days. I'll try again next week with crossed fingers. Marian