Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

SOLVED. the mystery of missing rellies.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pat Kendrick

Pat Kendrick Report 22 Mar 2004 12:26

TONGUE IN CHEEK After searching for birth, marriage and death info on a missing rellie who fathered a child, I have now solved this problem. Missing relatives came from outer space in this case being a man MARS there is no other explanation. He was not born on this planet and did not die here. So what am I going to do ask the Americans for help. I shall contact NASA and ask if there space probe on Mars can seek ot my missing rellie. This will be of great benefit to me (more so than the analysis of red dust) it will ease my frustration and break down the brick wall. Anyone want me to mention their missing rellies. lol FED UP, COLD NEARLY BALD AFTER PULLING MY HAIR OUT Pat

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 22 Mar 2004 12:30

Hi Pat When you contact NASA - can you ask where my relatives are please. Do they cover Pluto as well as Mars? Liz :~)

kazimet

kazimet Report 22 Mar 2004 12:50

i think my rellis are on uranus cos they can be a pain in the uranus lol

Lynda

Lynda Report 22 Mar 2004 13:29

I don't think mine have even landed on any planet, they are floating about somewhere in the atmostphere!! Lynda

Jan From Bristol

Jan From Bristol Report 22 Mar 2004 14:25

who ever said seek and ye shall find never done geanology Jan :)

Maggie

Maggie Report 22 Mar 2004 14:31

Glad I'm not the only one with missing rellies, I reckon they're hiding out somewhere with all the missing odd socks and biros that go walkabouts!!!!! In fact its probably the missing rellies that nick the socks and biros!!. Maggie

Cosmosmallpiece

Cosmosmallpiece Report 22 Mar 2004 14:43

Oh you great lot out there are so funny i never laughed so much in a long time my husband thinks i am mad, thank you for making my day. Lita still looking for lost rellies

Pat Kendrick

Pat Kendrick Report 22 Mar 2004 14:54

You all did it again as usual. I was fed up and now feel fine. A good laugh was what I needed and you provided that. Thank you so much for cheering me up. Our rellies may be on planets out there but you are the STARS Pat