Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

past pages

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carol

Carol Report 20 Mar 2004 16:12

can someone please refresh my memory on how to find pages that have 'dropped off' e.g. there are 15 pages to view, the topic i want to see is on page 17ish, i know there is a way i just cant remember, thank You, Carol

Geoff

Geoff Report 20 Mar 2004 16:28

All you can do is put a lower "thread number" in your address bar. This is thread 660899.

Carol

Carol Report 20 Mar 2004 18:45

Thanks Geoff!

Scatty Patty

Scatty Patty Report 20 Mar 2004 22:23

Please could you tell me where you find a thread number? Thanks -Pat

John

John Report 20 Mar 2004 22:30

At the end of the address bar: http://www.etc etc

Scatty Patty

Scatty Patty Report 20 Mar 2004 22:32

John Thanks so much -how could I have missed it?!!!! Pat

Scatty Patty

Scatty Patty Report 21 Mar 2004 09:08

Gerry I use 'cut and paste' quite a lot on GC so many thanks for that very useful advice. Pat

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 23 Mar 2004 10:34

If you "copynpaste" the whole line into your favourites, That will take you to the relevant page, also......and then ask for latest reply..Bob