Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

what is the order of "view other trees" ?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jonathan

Jonathan Report 20 Mar 2004 15:51

Hi, I have access to around 30+ other peoples trees. When I choose this link I'm blowed if I can figure out what the order they are listed in is ? It's not in time order (HINT to GC - the date granted would be a BIG help), not is it in Surname alphabetical. I find it rather confusing as I cannot really figure out which tree relates to what.

Bob

Bob Report 20 Mar 2004 19:24

Jonathan If you want GC to do anything you will have to e-mail them direct as they don't read these threads. Bob

Jonathan

Jonathan Report 20 Mar 2004 21:22

already have, and I'm not griping, I just would like to be able to organise the trees I can see, or at least understand the order they are listed in

Deborah

Deborah Report 21 Mar 2004 10:55

Hi Jonathan, I have access to quite a lot of trees, and because of the 'no particular order' thing, had actually missed that 2 more had been added to my list! Don't know how long the'd been there! Debbie

Shelli4

Shelli4 Report 22 Mar 2004 23:25

karen have mailed you i hope!!! Went the message went i just got a blank page so hope you get it Shelli