Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

e mail problem !

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 18 Mar 2004 11:12

Hate to drag this up again but when there were problems a couple of weeks ago with my friend and I have e mails returned we both opened a Yahoo e mail account and since then the problems have recurred. I get mail returned if the person I'm e mailing hasn't a yahoo account (at least thats what it says the problem is) but my friend also has problems sending e mails to me from her Yahoo. I want to cancel it and tried every which way this morning but no matter what I try Passwords, e mail addresses - everything I need to put in to close it comes up refused. I contacted the help line and it more or less said to go through the whole procedure again which I did and still no go. I've been told just not to use it but - hate to sound like a thicko here - how do I know which e mail address I am using ? I kept my original one and just let a few people know my Yahoo address and have had no replies from any of them which is odd. Sorry to be long winded but I needd help before I climb the walls !!!!! Mary Brooke

Janet

Janet Report 18 Mar 2004 12:58

Send me an email Mary from your y a h o o account and we'll see what happens. I'm going out for a short while, but I'll check for any messages when I get back, and if I've received one from you I'll reply to you, straight away. OK? Janet

Janet

Janet Report 18 Mar 2004 13:55

I've received your email Mary, and I've replied. Janet

Mary

Mary Report 18 Mar 2004 14:34

No reply as yet Janet but other e mails have come through ok - so far. Thanks. I'll let you know when (if !!) I get it. Mary