Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Whitchurch, Shropshire.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maggie

Maggie Report 17 Mar 2004 21:58

Does anybody out there live in Whitchurch in Shropshire? I have just found the address of my Great Great Grandma and wondered if it still exists, the address is 28 Claypit Street, Shropshire. Thanks, Maggie

Geoff

Geoff Report 17 Mar 2004 22:12

According to Streetmap, there is a Claypit St and a Claypit St Terrace in Whitchurch.

Maggie

Maggie Report 17 Mar 2004 22:38

Thanks Geoff, I wonder if the houses are still there, the address is from the 1891 census? Maggie

Sandi

Sandi Report 18 Mar 2004 13:57

Hi Maggie, If you can wait til the weekend I'll go and have a look for you, its not that far away. Sandi

Maggie

Maggie Report 18 Mar 2004 14:10

Hi Sandi, Thanks very much would really appreciate it, could you email me direct in case I lose the thread. Thank you , Maggie