Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Where did Theresa from Cork's posting on websites

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paul

Paul Report 17 Mar 2004 15:59

Have I missed it somewhere, or has it dropped off the end? Paul

Paul

Paul Report 18 Mar 2004 00:29

Saw that one Karen, but the posting about sites appeared after that (I think) Paul (becoming totally and utterly genealogically confused, and going to bed)

Shelli4

Shelli4 Report 18 Mar 2004 22:25

thanks to gerald I have nudged it back to the top of page one

Gwen

Gwen Report 19 Mar 2004 00:10

Thanks to Gerald for giving Page number, And thankyou to Shelli for nudging this thread back on board and to top of page one! Been going insane looking for it. Best Wishes Gwen

Paul

Paul Report 19 Mar 2004 00:19

Thanks from me too. Problem is that I now have to find the thread I replied to in the first place. I told you I was confused (where is the nearest home for the genealogically confused?) Paul

Paul

Paul Report 19 Mar 2004 00:37

Found the thread, saved it, sent a message. Goodnight everyone Paul