Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tracing Birth Parents

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nicola

Nicola Report 17 Mar 2004 15:58

My Friend is trying to trace her birth Mother, she is 25 this year and has been looking for several years with no success. She has obtained her adoption file, does anyone have any hints on how to go about her search? many thanks in advance.

Paul

Paul Report 17 Mar 2004 16:00

If the Birth Mother's name is on the file, I am sure that someone here will try and help. Paul

Janice

Janice Report 17 Mar 2004 16:36

She could try b4usearch for the electoral roll. Janice

Sheila

Sheila Report 17 Mar 2004 17:05

Hi Nicola, I have e-mailed you direct. Best wishes Sheila

Dave the Tyke

Dave the Tyke Report 17 Mar 2004 18:39

Joan Allen at the My-Foks web site is excellent

Ozzies

Ozzies Report 17 Mar 2004 21:31

hi Nicola tell your friend there is a site on the internet called norcap.or people tracer.i my self have been looking for my son, but as the parent i dont have as many rights as your friend does, i am sure they will help her, and also arrange a meeting for her after some councelling.... tell her i wish her luck from bev