Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Contacting People through GC

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joanne

Joanne Report 17 Mar 2004 15:48

Hello, Could someone tell me if the contacting GC working or not? I have tried contacting several people but haven't had any replies. Thanks

BrianW

BrianW Report 17 Mar 2004 16:00

It's always worked for me, no reason to believe non-receipt. Some people just never reply, though.

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Mar 2004 16:03

emails are definitely error prone at the moment. I've sent loads and most have got through, as I've had confirmation emails (and as you say, some people are just ignorant and don't reply), BUT I'm pretty sure the last couple I sent havent gone - no confirmation email despite the fact they are listed in "Your contacts".

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 17 Mar 2004 16:05

Look at Pauline Pickups.Contacts not getting through,just down from your posting. Yes I have had the same problems,and after you read other,you will see others in the same boat. regards trish