Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1901 look up

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bernard

Bernard Report 14 Mar 2004 18:59

Hi Ann, Paul, Robert & geoff, Thanks for your replies to my query yesterday. But I'm still not having any luck. I have got "adobe" installed. Do any of you know, how to get a transcribed version, not the original page, or have they stopped doing that now. Thanks again. Bernie.

Geoff

Geoff Report 14 Mar 2004 19:35

I can only repeat what is says at the top of the page after you have done a search:- "Click on the underlined name Name for easy to read information. You can then find out who else lived with them by viewing others in the household." Once you have saved this html page, you can view it at any time by clicking File/Open/Browse or double-clicking on it in your Save folder.