Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pendered family !

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 6 Mar 2004 20:05

Had a quick look at rootsweb message board this afternoon and found two people trying to find the Pendered side of my family. Unfortunately these messages were put on the board in 2001 and one e mail I sent was returned. So, if Mary Lyn and Melinda Wade are out there please contact me direct -I've a lot of info I'd love to share. Mary Brooke

Pat Kendrick

Pat Kendrick Report 7 Mar 2004 14:21

I had that sort of problem a couple of weeks ago and used the tips page for advice, as always the problem was solved. Use the b4usearch site which has on it the electoral roll.

Mary

Mary Report 7 Mar 2004 16:07

Tried the Name Search section of this site and lo and behold there was Mary Lyn looking for the Pendereds ! Had an e mail this morning - brilliant - another rellie found thanks to gc !! Makes all my headaches got from trying to find the somewhat elusive members of the family disappear - for a bit anyway. Mary