Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bristol Library Tel Number.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Amanda

Amanda Report 1 Mar 2004 14:37

Is there anyone who can look up the telephone number for Bristol main central library on College Green for me. Have tried international directory, but they can not locate it. Thanks Amanda in Ontario, Canada

Amanda

Amanda Report 1 Mar 2004 15:17

Thanks Dierdre Will give them a ring. Amanda

Janice

Janice Report 1 Mar 2004 15:18

You can find UK phone numbers on bt (dot) com Bristol Library, College Green is 0117 9037200 Sorry I don't know how it changes for an international call. Janice

Margaret

Margaret Report 1 Mar 2004 15:20

All info on www(.)genuki(.)co(.)uk remove brackets Bristol Reference Library College Green Bristol BS1 5TL Tel: 0117 903 7202 / 7216

Amanda

Amanda Report 1 Mar 2004 18:54

Thanks to everyone that replied, I called and got through to a really nice lady. I wanted a newspaper article on my gt grandmother who died at the age of 71, she died of shock due to burns she sustained when her clothes caught on fire. Not a nice death for an old lady living on her own, (brought a few tears I can tell you). Anyway have put a letter in the post already with all info required and the library are going to send me the article. All for the price of approx 68p + post. Top marks for Bristol Central Library.

Trish

Trish Report 1 Mar 2004 18:59

The staff at Bristol Records Office are a brilliant bunch too.